Information on the protection of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR")
AGENZIA BE HOME SRL, with registered office in VIA BOLZATI 5/7 - 25087 SALO (BS) (hereinafter, the "Company"), is the Data Controller of the data provided by you when registering on the site, or however acquired when providing the services you can access.
It is possible to send requests or communications to the Data Controller at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to the site does not require the insertion of personal details. For the eventual use of the 'contacts' online service and to have access to other additional services, you must enter your personal data in the appropriate sections of the site.
The data entered will be processed with security measures appropriate to current technological standards and respecting the obligations set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data ("GDPR"). According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. The following information relates only to this site and does not concern other websites that may be consulted by the user through redirect links placed on the pages of our site. No data deriving from the consultation of the web service is communicated or disseminated.
Pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
- The Company collects and processes your personal data for purposes necessary or instrumental to the provision of the services requested by you and provided through this site, including through the communication of data to third-party companies pursuant to art. 5 of this information (appointed by the Company as data processing managers) for the technical and administrative management of the services. Your data may be processed for the internal purposes of compiling personal lists, keeping accounts, billing, managing the creditor for the satisfaction of all obligations under the current regulations, statistical purposes, for communications, and additional services explicitly requested by you. . The legal bases of the processing, depending on the case, may be your consent, the execution of a contract of which you are a part or the fulfillment of legal obligations to which the Company is subject as Data Controller.
- The processing of your data may also take place: (a) to send information and commercial offers of services similar to those purchased by you when accessing the Site, unless you object to this treatment by sending an email to email address email@example.com and, where you give your express consent, (b) to send information and commercial offers, advertising and informative material, make commercial communications, including interactive ones, carry out direct sales or product placement activities or services, including third parties.
- The treatment will be carried out both manually and using electronic tools, in observance of all the precautions necessary to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the information.
- Your data may be processed within our company by all those in charge of processing appointed in writing by the Data Controller and trained on the obligations of the Privacy Law.
- The data may be communicated to third parties, exclusively for technical and operational needs strictly connected to the purposes listed above and in particular to the following categories of subjects: a) Entities, professionals, companies or other structures entrusted by us with the processing connected with the fulfillment of the obligations administrative, accounting, commercial and management related to the ordinary conduct of our economic activity, also for credit recovery purposes; b) To public authorities and administrations for the purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations; c) Banks, financial institutions or other subjects for whom the transfer of data is necessary for the purpose of carrying out the activities of our Company, in particular in relation to the fulfillment, on our part, of the contractual obligations assumed towards you.
- Your personal data will be stored on the servers available to the Company located in the European Union. The Company does not make transfers of personal data to countries outside the European Union.
- Your personal data will be kept for the entire duration of your contractual relationship with the Company. After the termination of the contractual relationship, the Company will keep the personal data relating to the execution of the contract for the fulfillment of the contractual and legal obligations, including fiscal ones. Subsequently, the personal data relating to the execution of the contract will be kept for a period not exceeding the limitation period provided for by the law to possibly enforce or defend a right in court.
- The provision of your personal data is optional, it being understood that the refusal to disclose the data or to give consent to the treatment referred to in point 1 of this information will make it impossible for us to conclude the contract and provide any services requested and to comply with legal obligations. In case of refusal of the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 2 of this information, the treatment will be limited to the full execution of the obligations deriving from the supply of the services requested by you, as well as the fulfillment of the obligations foreseen by laws, regulations and community legislation.
- The Data Controller is Ghys David Boniface, with registered office in VIA BOLZATI 5/7 - 25087 SALO (BS). The list of any personal data processing managers is available at the Data Controller's offices and can be requested by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- At any time you can exercise your rights towards the Data Controller, pursuant to articles 15-22 GDPR, which for your convenience we summarize below. In particular, you have the right:
We also remind you that you have the right to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121 - 00186 Rome RM) to assert your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data.
- to obtain the cessation of treatment in cases where your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, also in relation to services identical to those already purchased by our Company (so-called right of opposition);
- to obtain information in relation to the purposes for which your personal data are processed, the period of treatment and the subjects to whom the data are communicated (so-called right of access);
- to obtain the correction or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning you (so-called right of rectification);
- to obtain the cancellation of personal data concerning you in the following cases (a) the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (b) you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of data if they are processed on the basis of your consent; (c) you have objected to the processing of your personal data if they are processed for our legitimate interest; or (d) the processing of your personal data does not comply with the law. However, we point out that the retention of personal data by the Company is lawful if it is necessary to allow it to fulfill a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court (so-called cancellation right);
- to obtain that the personal data concerning you are only kept without any other use of them in the following cases (a) you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary to allow us to verify the accuracy of such data personal; (b) the processing is unlawful but you still oppose the cancellation of personal data by us; (c) your personal data are necessary for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court; (d) You have objected to the processing and are awaiting verification of the possible prevalence of our legitimate reasons for the processing compared to those of the interested party (so-called right of limitation);
- to receive in a commonly used format, readable by an automatic and interoperable device, the personal data concerning you processed by automated means, if they are processed under a contract or on the basis of your consent (so-called portability right).